Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flipper - Public Flipper Limited


Saw a request for this a while back, and I thought I'd put this up since a lot of people seemed to like those 1982 demos. This album came with a foldout cover that was a game board, you would move the Flipper Tour Van around the country and draw cards to get points. Sadly out of print, like the rest of their Subterranean releases.

Public Flipper Limited (sides 1 and 2)

Public Flipper Limited (sides 3 and 4)

Note: The first link has been reupped due to many people having problems. Sorry, let me know how it works! Also I am curious whether anyone managed to download the original first link (PFL1).

10 comments:

Loserlist69 said...

Can seem to get the first download to work? Any suggestions? --Ken

Flipcrash said...

Thanks for posting this! I saw Flipper play many times in the early 80's.

I can download the second part fine - but part one always times out...

Steve said...

Hey man thanks for this album--it is hard to find. The link for the first record seems to be broken--goes to mediafire all right, but then never starts up. Keep up the good work!

Karlos said...

Hi,
great to hear rare Flipper tracks,but link 1 is broken
only link 2 is alright
try to give first one again
thankx
karlos,czech republic

dino m said...

Thanks, but link to sides one and two won't work for me. Any suggestions? Tried it off and on all day. Takes me to the mediafire page, says my download is processing but then times out. Sides three and four worked fine and I downloaded some other stuff via mf today too.

Douglas Watts said...

Life is the only thing worth living for.

Thank you.

Steve said...

Now it works! I too have sung death's praises, but I'm not gonna sing that song anymore...

dino m said...

10:06 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (U.S.) first link is working. Thanks!

Dualtrack said...

Praise be to the Lords of Dada for the miraculous healing of the first file! I figured if I was patient and didn't whine that the hand of the lord would move over the download and salvation would commence. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Try this link:
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|209p10|297116984|Flipper-Public_Flipper_Limited-_Remastered_-2CD-2009-DV8.rar|134244|0|0